Nimbus Tender 11
- Hull TypeModified V
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Passenger Capacity8
- Number of Berths4
- Number of Cabins2
- Number of Bathrooms1
- Engine2x Mercury Verado V8 4.6L 300Hp
- Engine Year2021
- Engine hours
- FuelPetrol / Gasoline
- Fuel Capacity850
- Drive TypeOutboard
- Length Overall (m)12.40
- Beam (m)3.46
- Draft (m)0.9
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
It all began in 1968 when the first five Nimbus boats were built by a boat-building team that had no notion they were creating Scandinavia’s leading boat building company and one of the leading brand names on the market. A Nimbus boat seamlessly combines beautiful design, comfort, quality and safety at sea; values that every owner requires for themselves and for their families.
Nimbus build boats that exceed the requirements of the discerning yachtsman who appreciates smart functionality, comfort, safety and Scandinavian design. Properties Nimbus considers essential whether you go for a quick drive, a social weekend or a long international cruise.
A core value of Nimbus is to carefully consider every ingredient put into the boat, from design, production method, selection of materials and craftsmanship to delivery, service and accessibility. Irrespective of size or model, every part or function in their boats has been developed to satisfy your needs and to create the right ambience aboard. Form, function and materials seamlessly combine to fulfil a clear purpose where the proportions of the boat, functionality and sea keeping abilities are in harmony.
The T11 series has a new, well-balanced stepped hull with great high-speed properties in combination with a low planing threshold.
The boat’s heart is found in its lounge area. This is an extra spacious and multifunctional socialising space that can be easily adapted to different activities such as cruising, sunbathing, swimming, entertaining, lunch and dinner or simply a quiet afternoon of reading in the shade.
Flexibility is provided by sofas, tables and awnings that can be to rotated, folded and moved into different positions depending on your preferences.
The lounge area has three sofas and a large table which, depending on its position, can function as a sun deck or a seating area. Whilst the outdoor kitchen has drawers for cutlery and tableware, a kitchen sink with hot water and space for a gas stove or electric grill.
The large stowage space measures just over 2500 litres and boasts a hydraulic opening mechanism that is easily accessible from the after-deck. It has space for everything you could ever want to bring with you, whether that be SUPs, seabobs, wakeboards or towables.
The bathing platform and the after-deck are ample and easily provide enough space for several people at the same time.
The cockpit is snugly put together in the typical Nimbus fashion, with extra storage compartments and space for three people to sit in the direction of travel.
The foredeck offers room for a divan and a sun bed. Much like the T9 series, the T11 also has a large storage hatch at the front of the cabin.
Thanks to the large gunwale sides, the foredeck can also be used as a seating area and socialising space. Below deck you will find two separate cabins with space for two couples or a family of four. Including a spacious bathroom with toilet, shower and ample headroom.
• Design Category: C
• Max Passengers: 8
• Length: 12.40m
• Width: 3.46m
• Draught: 0.9m
• Height: 3.75m
• Fuel Capacity: 850L
• Water Capacity: 135L
• Black Water Tank: 80L
• Refrigerator Capacity: 70L
• Number of beds: 4 with a layout of 2+2
• Completely new 11 metre air lubricated stepped hull design
• Low planning threshold and razor sharp bow section
• Built for speed, exceptional seaworthiness and handling
• Walk-around design
• Large lounge area with flexible seating arrangements
• Extra-large aft stowage 2500L for gear and toys
• Cockpit with seating for 3 people
• Dashboard can be fitted with double 12 inch plotters
• Double bed in front cabin with separate head and shower
• Mid cabin with double bed
• Large loading hatch from foredeck with access to cabin
• 2 x Mercury Verado V8 4.6L 300Hp XXL TDS outboard engines including propellors in Cold Fusion White
• White hull
• Sleipner SE100 bow thruster
• Zipwake automatic trim control system
• Separate head with shower
• Fresh water system
• 12 inch Simrad plotter
• Nimbus crockery and cutlery
• Outdoor galley with cold water
• Refrigerator 70L
• Nimbus pillow set
• Sunbrella cabin cushions in beige
• Spradling upholstery in beige sand, blue storm or tomato
• 2x Mercury Verado L6 2.6L 350Hp XXL TDS outboard engines including propellors in Cold Fusion White
• 2x Mercury Verado L6 2.6L 400Hp XXL TDS outboard engines including propellors in Cold Fusion White
• 2x Mercury Verado V8 4.6L 300Hp XXL TDS outboard engines including propellors and joystick in Cold Fusion White
• 2x Mercury Verado L6 2.6L 350Hp XXL TDS outboard engines including propellors and joystick in Cold Fusion White
• 2x Mercury Verado L6 2.6L 400Hp XXL TDS outboard engines including propellors and joystick in Cold Fusion White
• Mercury Upgrade Package with VesselView 403, VesselView mobile and Active Trim
• Solar energy package for use with T-Top
• Foiled hull in blue, red or grey
• Range of HiFi packages and HiFi upgrades
• Range of Simrad plotter packages
• Range of Simrad sonar packages
• Simrad VHF with AIS
• Simrad autopilot
• Simrad radar, to be fitted on T-Top
• Simrad compass
• Teak deck
• Flexiteek deck with white or back caulking
• Humphree Interceptor X-450 Trim control upgrade
• Outdoor galley with gas or electric hob
• Extra freezer for outdoor galley 70L
• Extra mattress topper for front cabin
• Extra mattress topper for guest cabin
• Range of canopy options to combine with T-Top in silver grey
• Sunshades for front and aft deck to combine with T-Top in silver grey
• Bow windlass
• Stern windlass
• Remote control for windlass and bow thruster
• Mooring package
• Heater and defroster system
• Hot water system
• Webasto 8000BTU air conditioning
• Shore power
• Underwater lights in blue
• Greywater tank 135L
• Searchlight on stainless steel pole with joystick
• Fishing rod holders x 8 – compatible with T-Top
• Stern gates
• Water ski pole – compatible with outboard engines
• Table on front deck
• Bow ladder
• Additional port lights in front cabin
• Range of transport cradles
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of boat based in SEK. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including EUR on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we will need to contact you and may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring you expressly consent to your data being handled and stored by Grosvenor Yachts and its associated companies. You may opt out of this data handling and communication at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If information and/or data has been passed to the manufacturer, you may contact Grosvenor Yachts or the company in question directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.